Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Countdown...

Yay for blogging! :)

So I'm anxiously awaiting (more like frantically scurrying) to arrive in Pasco, WA in less than 24 hours, and I am so excited to see what God will do this summer! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post anything with my sometimes limited access to the internet and all, but I'll try my best to keep you all posted on what's going on... I figured this would be better than email like last summer.

Anyways, please continue to pray for my final preparations and also that God would prepare me, as well as the people I will be ministering to. While I know the summer will be full of great things, I know there will be many challenges as well. I just hope to be a light to those around me this summer, that I may also grow in my walk with Christ, and that God will show me something new once again.

Thanks for all your support. Ciao for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Lifting you up in prayer sweet friend! I'm praying that God will grow you, bless you and simply amaze you this summer. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete