Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh wait! I forgot!

Yes, so I'm already not thinking coherently, and I've barely been here for 24 hours. So I almost forgot to mention what God's been reaffirming already.

Yesterday when I was at the airport, I found out I was on standby for my flight. Already God was testing to see if I learned anything from last summer ;) So I was able to get on my flight, but then I find out we're stopping in Salt Lake City, and I thought it was a direct flight to Washington! I'm meandering my way through the SLC airport, but thank the Lord I found my flight! (And He even blessed me with a seat to myself, though the flight was packed - awesome!) I just need to trust Him because He has everything in His hands; what a reassuring thought that is.

So the remainder of this week consists of finishing orientation, passing out flyers, helping with miscellaneous things... a pretty chill week. I leave for Riverside Monday morning (it's like a 4-5 hour drive from here), and I don't exactly know what to expect. Please pray that God will use me there (well, and here, too). Also, my nose has been having some issues; it's been bleeding a lot, and I just hope that whatever it is will end soon. Also that I'll get more sleep; last night was a rough night, and I hope it gets a little better. I don't want to be irritable, and I want to be fully attentive and useful. So anyways, sorry this is long, but thanks again for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment