Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Day

So... I've just finished my first official day here in Washington. Orientation went well. I met most of the girls I'll be working with (there will be 8 of us total), and we got our schedule!!! Yay for kind of knowing what I'll be doing :) So here it goes...

next week: mission trip to Riverside with KBC and RBC (Riverside in Washington, not CA. And I thought it was so funny that, as one of my partners said, I'm "going on a mission trip on a mission trip") working with the Indian res! Woot! (at least, I think that's what we're doing...)
week after that: VBS (AM and PM...?)
following that: park ministry (I think)
and then... 3 weeks of camp!!!! (for both girls camp and youth camp I'll be a counselor; boys camp is either cooking or doing other projects)

Wow, the summer seems really short now that I look at it. Everything is tentative, as I've learned before, so nothing is set in stone yet. And I guess I won't be going to Oregon at all :( But so far, I'm excited for what God has in store for me. And I need some sleep because I am already tired!! Already!!

Oh, and if you would like to send me mail, the address to send it is:

Joelle Tajima
CBBA
2537 W. Falls
Kennewick, WA 99336

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment