Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stoked for week 2!

This week has been overall pretty chill. It has consisted mostly of handing out flyers (which, by the way, we've handed out so many flyers that I have decided that I don't need to see them again for quite some time), praying, team building activities, helping with miscellaneous things, eating, and getting to know my partners. It's been kind of difficult to do so with 7 girls, but I've been able to bond with some, especially those who are staying in the same house as I am (and our "host family" is so awesome!). I've also come to find that I really like to play nerts :) ...(is that how you spell it?)

But besides the little things, God's been so good to me so far. Thanks for all your prayers. My nose hasn't been bleeding since I last blogged (praise the Lord!), so I think the meds are kicking in. I'm still working on getting more sleep; I don't know what's wrong exactly, but I still haven't been sleeping too well. But for the most part, it's been a relaxing week for what will soon be chaotic and exhausting :)

But yes, I am totally stoked for next week's mission trip! I still don't know what it all entails (I'm trying to get in touch with the youth pastor in charge), but nevertheless, I am excited. I'll probably write again next week when I get back. Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment